Prairie Skies Medical Imaging is a major provider of medical imaging services that include Ultrasound, Mammography and X-Ray services to Regina and the surrounding area. We have 4 locations in Regina and one in Moose Jaw. Our main office is located at 2727 Parliament Avenue.
Prairie Skies Medical Imaging is seeking a professional, friendly, and conscientious individual to fill a casual position as a Medical Receptionist. This position is responsible for a wide variety of clerical duties that support representing to patients and physicians including, but not limited to coordination and communication of appointments, greeting patients, answering telephone calls, billing and general office duties as required.
The successful candidate must have an Office Education Certificate or equivalent in experience. One year of related experience in a medical organization is highly desirable.
Special Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone manners
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Pleasant disposition with a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Confidentiality, discretion, competence, compassion and tact are necessary for success in this role
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills (experience with Accuro, RIS/PACS is extremely beneficial)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform duties both independently and as a team member
- Willingness to work varying start and end times/rotate locations.
PSMI is an equal opportunity employer. Only those candidates that are suitable will be contacted, we thank all candidates in advance.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by June 15, 2020 and reference Medical Receptionist.