Prairie Skies Medical Imaging shares in the increasing global concern about COVID-19. We want you to know we are taking the situation very seriously and are closely monitoring and adhering to the advice given by public health officials.
Our commitment to the health and safety of our patients and staff is foremost. We have always taken pride in the cleanliness of our clinics and have implemented the following extra precautionary measures as recommendations have changed:
- Implemented reminder/notification technology to support social distancing requirement.
- Introduced increased sanitization protocols to all clinic touchpoints including door handles, desks, furniture, etc.
- Imposed mandatory self-quarantine for all who have travelled outside of Canada
- Availability of masks for patients and staff
- Removed all magazines from our waiting rooms
If you have an upcoming appointment at one of our clinics and are experiencing a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or have travelled or been in contact with individuals who have travelled outside of Canada, we request that for everyone’s safety you contact our booking team to reschedule your appointment.
With the increased transmission of the variants of concern we are currently asking all patients to attend their appointments alone unless an interpreter or support person is required.
As the situation continues to evolve, please be assured that we will be constantly reassessing and adapting our processes to adhere to the latest updates and health guidelines.
For information on safe hygiene practises we are providing the following Health Canada link for your convenience: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/prevention-risks.html.